SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Pat Riot

Those yellow posts are also good for breaking off trailer lights when some one pulling the ATV/moose trailer cuts to sharp.

Moose Hunting 015 (1).JPG

Moose Hunting 015 (2).JPG

• Like 2

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

119232367_1735874229899635_5396710650578282908_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ImCVr7IrvCAAX_5gDfM&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=729f4526f39861a6be585f18eeaf7ced&oe=5F82FCAB

A  must to make mule meat a more manageable meal on the march?

• Like 3

That reminds me of the time someone tried calling "Farb!" on me for using Worcestershire Sauce in a batch of jerky my son and I made for a Civil War event.

Nope... Lea & Perrins has been imported since 1839.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 9/12/2020 at 6:50 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Nope... Lea & Perrins has been imported since 1839.  

Also soy sauce:
Soybean seed from China was planted by a colonist in the British colony of Georgia in 1765. Benjamin Franklin sent some soybean seeds to a friend to plant in his garden in 1770. Soy sauce had been popular in Europe and the British colonies in America before soybean seeds arrived. It wasn’t until 1851 that soybean seeds were distributed to farmers in Illinois and the corn belt states. This seed was a gift from a crew member rescued from a Japanese fishing boat in the Pacific Ocean in 1850.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

pick up old.jpg

Shoooot.... when I was a kid, there would've been a bunch of furniture in the back o' the pickup and the order would've been "Hang on to that stuff and DON'T let anything bounce out!  And make DAMNED sure the mirror on the back o' that dresser don't get busted!!"   :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Shoooot.... when I was a kid, there would've been a bunch of furniture in the back o' the pickup and the order would've been "Hang on to that stuff and DON'T let anything bounce out!  And make DAMNED sure the mirror on the back o' that dresser don't get busted!!"   :o

we drove san leandro to la sitting on a love seat in the back of toyota pickup wearing  leather flying hats and googles . we waved to CHP as the passed us  most waved back 

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

we drove san leandro to la sitting on a love seat in the back of toyota pickup wearing  leather flying hats and googles . we waved to CHP as the passed us  most waved back 

Do you recall what year this was...?  :)

And I wonder if it'd still be legal in a Subaru Brat~?  :rolleyes:

Subaru_Brat%2C_rear_left_%28Arizona%29.jpg

• Like 4

./.............. in this country, where seatbelts are compulsory ..........  illegal without an engineers certificate and modified registration of said vehicle.

................. we don't get much fun  :(

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Subaru Yama Yagi!!!!

Well, almost...I just like saying the name.  Had an uncle with the Yama Yagi version of the Brat.  Had the decal of an angry goat on the back.  People asked "What kind of truck is that?"  He replied, in his best  Toshiru Mifune voice,  "Yaaamaa Yaaagii!!!!"  Cute little scramblers.....all came standard with 4-wheel drive.   The two rear seats in the bed allowed Subaru to claim that they were passenger vehicles, not trucks - and escape the 25% tax on imported trucks.

LL

Edited by Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

1972 when the Toyota pickups where Tincans ... they have gotten alot better 

8 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

And I wonder if it'd still be legal in a Subaru Brat~

As long as there is a seat belt, sure.  My dad used to pick up a few of his assembly workers on the way to work (only way to get them there on time).  He drove a pickup and they rode in the back.  When they passed the law about riding unrestrained in the back of a pickup, he mounted one long seatbelt in the bed of the truck and made them fasten it over all three of them.  Never got pulled over so dont know if it would have passed muster...

*** sorry, forgot this is a meme thread...

25+ Best Seatbelt Memes |

Edited by Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4