• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

The second image is Tom Brady, former star quarterback of the New England Patriots - and the current record holder for the most Superbowl wins - 6.  For US fans, a very big deal.

Correction:  He has 1.  The first five were PROVEN to have been tied to cheating scandals, either during the Super Bowl itself or during the season to get there.  

Given that record, I'm convinced he cheated for #6 and simply didn't get caught.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

24-A99-EC0-3-BB1-41-D8-9-EA8-CFEECD3-D684-C.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Give us a time frame. | Funny quotes for instagram, Funny movies ...

Wanted to post a different meme that reflects what I really think but don't want a time out

Edited by Sedalia Dave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I give up. 

:FlagAm: I thank you for keeping a fun thread alive.  I know this violates the premise as well, but only way for me to say it.  It is too bad others have to muck things up.  Why couldn't the above BS be taken to a private message exchange?  Same reason self centered and ignorant individuals have to purchase all available paper goods.  No reason what-so-ever.  

Sorry Pat and thanks again.  I have enjoyed adding to this thread in the past.

Chas B.:(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Correction:  He has 1.  The first five were PROVEN to have been tied to cheating scandals, either during the Super Bowl itself or during the season to get there.  

Given that record, I'm convinced he cheated for #6 and simply didn't get caught.

Well, he IS a pilgrim.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

A0AB4D3D-E656-47F8-96B0-D05476880807.thumb.jpeg.4a30d5830a2f80c26b3712caea51b2fc.jpeg

Okay, some of you all didn’t get it. 
Look at the mirror. She’s facing away from the mirror...

It's a nice photoshop.

The girl in the mirror is a reflected image. Her shirt buttons backwards from a girl shirt. Her hair is combed to the other side.

Obviously someone had the girl stand facing the mirror back to the camera, take a picture, then take another picture with the girl turned around facing the camera and shop that photo on top of the original photo of the back of the girl.

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

It's a nice photoshop.

The girl in the mirror is a reflected image. Her shirt buttons backwards from a girl shirt. Her hair is combed to the other side.

Obviously someone had the girl stand facing the mirror back to the camera, take a picture, then take another picture with the girl turned around facing the camera and shop that photo on top of the original photo of the back of the girl.

73596DDF-F418-4F79-A00F-E81F8E0C826E.jpeg.441326fa3e9a0b58f04d554a32081074.jpeg

• Haha 2

14245.jpeg

• Haha 6