SASS Wire Forum

Must Have Missed That Lecture

Subdeacon Joe

7 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

But the ingenuity that it takes to come up with photos of supposedly stupid events is also unbounded.

Keep in mind the video of the DI explaining to the boot that the reason his weapon isn't firing is that there are no more rounds in the magazine. Or the one of the boot who managed to get the magazine in backwards.

Howdy:

While I was at the local Rural King, the manage got a call from one of the customers her had sold a pistol too earlier that day.  It seems the individual managed to place the cartridges into his magazine backwards and place the magazine into his pistol.  He discovered his error and was terrified that everything would blow up.  Manager told him to just extract the magazine and push the cartridges out and try it again with the cartridges in correctly.  I am not sure the customer should have a pistol if he is that untrained.  Also, I think he has the heart of a rabbit and I am concerned that his reaction to the loud noise and recoil could a trigger severe reaction - like dropping the firearm.  Some folks really need to be trained - it is never too late to learn.

STL Suomi

Archived