SASS Wire Forum

Found Ruger 32 vaqueros for sale

G W Wade

Local Scheels sporting goods store has 3 Ruger 32 Vaqueros.  2 SS with birdshead grip--- 1 blue with plow handle.  All 4 5/8 and marked down to 499.99.    Contact person Gary Grove @ 701-780-9424    Monday 4-9 pm    Wed 5-9 pm  Thursday 9-5     I get nothing out of this, just trying to get these out of my reach

Scheels

2800 South Columbia Road Bldg 1

Grand Forks, ND  58201                                                 Good luck     GW

27 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Are you sure they were Vaquero and not Single Six 

Excuse me,   wanted to indicate they are fixed sight models not adjustable sight Single Six frame.   I do not have any experience with 32's        GW

11 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I called the Birdsheads were sold. They were Single Six not Vaqueros. Still a very good deal! 

Boy, I saw those just a couple of hours ago.     GW

Are you sure it wasn’t a couple months...or at least weeks ago. You know...you old fellers memory don’t always work very good...

58 minutes ago, Tucker McNeely said:

GW , you run with a rough crowd buddy.  +1 for putting out a heads up for other cowpersons in search of hard to find 32s.

Thanks buddy, but you don't get to my age being soft.    Needed to get those 32's out of my area to reduce temptation.    GW

Archived