SASS Wire Forum

Hellfire was a Huckleberry

Irish Pat

Slick McClade and the Jackson Hole Regulators put on a Huckleberry of a two day shoot this past weekend in north Louisiana. We had over a 100 happy shooters from all over.  The ten stages had no traps.  Food and fellowship could not have been any better.  No mud or mosquitoes but it was a little cooler than usual, Freezing.  Seeing all my friends and everyone getting along like they say, It was a family reunion where you like everyone.  Thanks again for having us as your guests.  Irish ☘️ Pat

Simply one of the Premier Shooting Clubs in the USA.  If you want the top challenging stage runs to test your abilities, excellent folks to chat with, great weather....well you had to have been there!  :FlagAm:  

Irish-Pat with was an honor to mix company with you!

I missed this one but have been to 4 or 5 of them. Always run 1st class. Slick & the crew do not disappoint !

Irish Pat and Oklahoma Dee pretty much said it!  Slick and his family put on a great shoot!  This was a great social event and we got to shoot world class stages.  Food was also great and weather was not bad at all! 

Hellfire shoot is absolutely one of the best all around shoots in the US of A.

Slicks family are all seasoned troopers helping prepare and put on a match.

OK Dee, Irish Pat, and Red River Rudy almost said it all lol.  Friendly, loving family of Slicks is truly what it is all about ...... I know I speak for all when I say we love your family Slick and appreciate the work they do helping you put on the match.  This was my 2nd time to shoot in almost 2yrs and what a hoot, only 1 problem that came up at match....I had to put up with T-Bone being on my posse but I survived.

...crosscut hardy

Looking forward to doing this one some day. Certainly I'll drag some of my classic cowboy friends into the fray as well. I've been to Louisiana twice over the last couple years and absolutely love everything I've seen about the state so far so why wouldn't a cowboy match make it even better?

Slick and crew always do it up right!

Good food, good people, good times....and shootin too!!

And I gotta give Slick kuddos for raising two absolutely great kids!!

Thank you for all the great comments buuut it wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for all of you. We really appreciate the support from our extended cowboy families. Like I always say “ Without you, there is NO us”, see you next year.

Slick 

Archived