SASS Wire Forum

Contact SASS-Does it work?

Fargo Bill, SASS #4942

Called 'em once or twice. Immediate answer & friendly help. Maybe try the phone?

3 hours ago, Fargo Bill, SASS #4942 said:

Tried to contact SASS with Question a time or two and have heard nothing yet.  Does that  still function on the site? Anyone had success or know how to wake it up?

Customer Service

SASS World Headquarters

Office Hours:

Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST

Friday 8:00-12:00 PM MST

Address:
SINGLE ACTION SHOOTING SOCIETY
215 Cowboy Way
Edgewood, New Mexico 87015

Phone Toll Free ( U.S. Only) :  (877)-411-7277 Phone (Outside U.S) :  (505) 843-1320
Fax:   (877) 770-8687

It has always worked for me. It may take a few days but someone has always gotten back to me on any question I have asked via email.

I sent an email about 4 or 5  weeks ago & got a reply a couple days later. Worked for me. :)

I have never had a problem getting a hold of anyone in the SASS office.  In fact about 9 months ago one of the young ladies there went above and beyond in helping me with a technology issue.  I do know and appreciate how busy that office can get at times......

The few times I've called the office, the Ladies were just simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Ladies.

Telephone and E-mail message's sent and always some one to converse with. E-mail's may take a day or two but I have always had someone one way or another. Bunch of good folks at SASS. I call them professional's due to their professional attitude & willing to help in many ways.

I want to say one more thing and whenever I have contacted Misty either in person or by phone or e-mail, well I tell yah pilgrims she is always there with her helpful answers and /or getting back to you if necessary. She is a big cog in the wheels for SASS.

JRJ

Once by email, answer two days later. Called twice and problem sounded immediately. Great friendly staff

Archived