SASS Wire Forum

I've been out of the game for while...

Rusty Marlin, SASS #33284

Welcome back Rusty, 

Bunch of us CT Valley Bushwackers are out here in Arizona, take care, have fun!

TB

35 minutes ago, Rusty Marlin, SASS #33284 said:

Is there a listing of SASS shoots in SC on the forum?

Here's another listing:

http://www.carolinacowboys.us/vb/forum/match-results/150814-south-carolina-cowboy-clubs

and NC Clubs, some may be within driving distance:

http://www.carolinacowboys.us/vb/forum/match-results/150813-north-carolina-cowboy-clubs 

Welcome back to SASS!  We've missed you up in NH since you went South.

17 hours ago, Rusty Marlin, SASS #33284 said:

I was showing a friend of mine around my collection of cowboy stuff and came upon a Buzzard Boil stage layout booklet.  Brought back great memories.

Yup, lots of good times back there with my pards, Bushwackers are still active, a few of the old crowd still around, they still hold the Buzzard Boil. 

TB

17 hours ago, Rusty Marlin, SASS #33284 said:

Welcome home Pard ! 

Things are just a little faster this time around. 

Dont blink .

Rooster

Rooster Ron Wayne - Posse Member.JPG

Howdy Rusty!  Glad you are coming back.  Get with Harmon, he's still a hoot n' a half and a great pard.  We sure had some laughs in Maine back in the day...……...  I'm another one from Bushwacker Nation that bailed and moved to AZ.  And I still have my little .38 Marlin you fixed up for me.  I'll never part with it.  It has been used to teach countless teenage girls and ladies over the years. 

Check out the Mid-Carolina Rifle Club web site.  It is located just south of Columbia, and has two SASS and one NCOWS club shooing every month.  There are also clubs shooting in Greenville,, the Charleston area, and Anderson.  Should be plenty of action available.

Have you perfected your potato cannon?

I was telling someone about that night years ago that we were shooting them straight up and damn near got beaned a few times.  Way too close for comfort.

Archived