SASS Wire Forum

Little dogs

Dantankerous

c49e38a022fa83f35729d228f519a864852dafde.jpg

I prefer the 1/4 pound Dogs ,,,,, with Sour Krout , Onion and Mustard ....

Little Dogs like the one in the first post are what we call "Punt-abulls"

Jabez Cowboy

I am not a big fan of little dogs. Lots of people like them so they must have some redeeming qualities. 

Of course little dogs probably don’t do much if this...

B9C52C50-42FB-436D-B4EE-7439D174C361.thumb.jpeg.477c4b6ce88399f2476a84451cb31625.jpeg

I ain’t much on little dogs, but if that’s what makes you happy....

1 hour ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

I love big dogs, but this one don't know she ain't a big dog...

All 6 1/2 pounds of her 

millie door.jpg

Mine tilts the scale at eleven pounds.  She's my best friend and the lady of the house until Momma comes back again.

Just now, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Ain't nuthin wrong with a little dog.  Much easier to fit in the crock pot

See--There ya go, I bet someone will find that offensive!

10 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Ain't nuthin wrong with a little dog.  Much easier to fit in the crock pot

And you don't have to deal with a lot of leftovers, either.

Got two little dogs. Got a sign on the front door and the fence gates: "Guard dog on duty!" They are good early warning sentries!   Some folks have signs reading, "My dog can make it to the fence in eight seconds, can you?"  We don't have that. Had folks ask me why I don't have such a sign. I tell them I haven't seen anybody that can run faster than 830 ft/sec.! :o;)

Three small ones here. Who needs a doorbell, we don't. Our Dachsy is over weight, she blew up after getting spayed. The min-pin chihuahua is old and basically toothless, and is a wuss anyway. Chloe is a lover girl, loud, but a lover. She's daddy's girl:rolleyes::blush:

20191117_204202.thumb.jpg.744b4ac37b43dee821f53432d51fd764.jpg

ADDED:
I should explain this.  I had gotten up off the couch to take some dishes into the kitchen and use the head.  When I got back there she was asleep in my spot.  So I moved down the couch some.

Nope...we don't spoil our dog.

14 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am not a big fan of little dogs. Lots of people like them so they must have some redeeming qualities. 

Of course little dogs probably don’t do much if this...

B9C52C50-42FB-436D-B4EE-7439D174C361.thumb.jpeg.477c4b6ce88399f2476a84451cb31625.jpeg

When we adopted Booker our Belgian Malinois/German Shepherd mix, the rescue agency said we had our work cut out for us.  He had some obedience issues.  Then we met the lady who fostered him.  She told us "I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen".  :rolleyes:  His second night with us, I pulled a chicken I roasted out of the oven and put it on the stove to cool while I set the table.  Uno walked into the kitchen just as Booker was pulling the chicken off the stove and onto the floor.  Uno grabbed Booker's collar, rolled him onto his back, got in his face and growled at him.  Booker's eyes got huge.  That's the last time we had a problem with any food being stolen from anywhere. 

I don't much care what size they are. As long as I don't have to carry them and they don't sit on my lap.  Dummy is laying here at my feet as we speak. She is mostly deaf and has cataracts but she doesn't like to leave my side. I tolerate cats only because I'm not a complete villain. I have one ounce of compassion.

Like the song goes,

"Get a long little doggie, if a short one won't do."

I stole this from somewhere. Maybe here. My pardons to the original poster.

The Dog’s Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat’s Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.  

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. Bastards!  

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now …

Archived