SASS Wire Forum

Sold pending funds: Reduced to $600: Winchester Model 94, 44-40

Burn Through

Here is a nice 94 that has a 20” commemorative barrel and wood that has been put on a donor gun receiver that has been made silver in color. It shoots and works great! Also, I will throw in the speedy sight that my brother made for me. $600 plus shipping to your ffl.

winchester1.jpg

winchester2.jpg

winchester3.jpg

winchester4.jpg

winchester5.jpg

winchester 6.jpg

I have been looking for a 94 44-40 for a very long time but I really don't like the fancy fancy. I will certainly keep this post saved. Winchester sold the normal models in Canada I think it was due to caliber hunting restrictions....or something like that. All I can find here in the USA are these commemorative models.

Cor

PM SENT

You don’t know what u r missing!  The checkered forearm and stock are things of beauty!  While not a big fan of the silver “plating” it does set off the blued barrel and magazine tube. I have both JW commemorative 92 & 94, and they are both the same configuration and I love both. I also had a 94 XTR in 30-30 with the checkering and it just adds a touch of class to the rifle!  If you could see it face to face I bet u would change your mind. Someone is going to get a beautiful rifle. If I hadn’t just bought my Uncles 60 year old 94 in 30-30 I would be contacting the poster. I am already looking for a JW loop lever and checkered wood to replace existing items.  

Archived