SASS Wire Forum

Looking for two 32 single six pistols

Fancy Filly

I would like to purchase two 32 single six pistols. Possibly two sets.  Have twin grandsons and we hope to attend EOT next summer.  They are ready to move up from 22's. At EOT in June they will be 13 years and 10 months old.  If you have anthing please let me know.

Fancy Filly,

I have only one 32 H & R mag with case color frame,  blued, 4 5/8" barrel,  and black birdshead grip that has had exactly 26 rounds fired thru it.  One test round (in the box) fired at the Ruger facility and 25 by me.  It is basically NIB. It has the original plastic case labeled correctly to the gun, all paperwork and safety lock provided by Ruger and the cardboard shipping box the gun came in.   I would  part with this for $600.00 plus shipping , my FFL to your FFL.  I can send pics to your phone or computer if you are interested.  You can PM me or send an email.

It is truly unfortunate that Ruger no longer makes this model as it is a nice caliber and  shooter.

I was considering placing an ad in the classifieds when I read your request.

Grizz

Fancy-----just sold my pair o  single six  32's --if ya get the kids some & start looking for leather for em -I got 2 sets of double strong side holsters for 4&5/8 barrel single sixes----brown set new --store bought triple k brand  and 1 black custom made--very little usage ------cartg. belts are for 34 waist--loops tho are for 38's-----gonna have  to move them on!!!

Archived