SASS Wire Forum

Any 'Look a Like's in SASS?

Widder, SASS #59054

Does SASS have any 'Look A Like' members that you think look like any of our

Hollywood Western héros OR maybe even a real western legend?

I say a shooter last year that reminded me of Gene Autry.

..........Widder

There was a guy that showed up at the Ambush At Mill Creek and The Gunfight Behind The Jersey Lilly up at Norco that was a mirror image of Robert Duvall in Lonesome Dove. 

Had a guy show up at one of the last End of trails in Norco.  Someone mentioned he looked like a movie star.  He said,"Which one, Robert Redford, Henry Fonda, Tom Selleck?"

His wife stepped back and look hard at him and finally said, "More like Agnes Moorhead."

I don't see it, Mrs. Doc and my daughters don't see it, and we all get a laugh out of it. Over the past ten years, if that, I've had a number of people say I look like Tom Hanks. I'm talking over half a dozen at this point. Usually girls in their teenage years, but a couple of teen guys too. I don't think anyone over, say 21 or so.

Captain Lewis dressed like Wyatt Earp and some of the pictures I’ve seen of Wyatt look a lot like Captain Lewis. He used to shoot at Norco nearly every month but moved up to the central coast after he retired. 

Years ago Hoss of the King's River Regulators looked enough like Kenny Rogers that he'd get asked for autographs.  :)

And sometimes he'd give 'em~!  :lol:

23 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

There was a guy that showed up at the Ambush At Mill Creek and The Gunfight Behind The Jersey Lilly up at Norco that was a mirror image of Robert Duvall in Lonesome Dove. 

I remember seeing him, I thought it was him!

Not a cowboy but recently the lady working in the eyeglass section at Costco asked my name as I waited. I told her and she said the lady near me in a wheelchair thought I was...... John Madden football coach. 

On a better note, once I had someone tell me I sounded like Sam Elliot. I don't but I'll take it.

He ain't been mistaken for an on screen cowboy but that really tall feller who goes by the name Trinidad Slim sure looks a lot like the basketball great Kareem Abdul Jabbar!

:D

Archived