SASS Wire Forum

Just when I think I have heard it all.

Ace_of_Hearts

I was watching a wildlife show on TV this afternoon. The show was filled with Global Warming propaganda every fifteen minutes or so.

Near the end of the show about sharks and how they feed, a Grouper swam out and ate one of the small sharks. 

This according to the announcer was an example of "Carbon transfer".

GROAN.......................................

35 minutes ago, Ace_of_Hearts said:

I was watching a wildlife show on TV this afternoon. The show was filled with Global Warming propaganda every fifteen minutes or so.

Near the end of the show about sharks and how they feed, a Grouper swam out and ate one of the small sharks. 

This according to the announcer was an example of "Carbon transfer".

GROAN.......................................

Is bull crap made of carbon? Because that sounds like the announcer is doing some “carbon transfer” of his own. 

I did carbon transfer just a few minutes ago.  I grilled two beautiful steaks using......... Yes, you guessed it charcoal. 

G-g-g-glo-o--bal warming is a fact...I saw it on CNN!  Just ask us in Colorado or in Chicago.  Heck, even my grandson said Memphis was down to 20deg.F.  Seriously, I do believe there is global warming.  What I do NOT believe is that we have enough data going back eons to give us a clue as to the real cause! Meanwhile, I'm turning the thermostat up and getting out another blanket!

At the landfill about ten miles north of here they have been digging up woolly mammoth skeletons for years now.

So, I ask, whose Studebaker made them extinct...?  :rolleyes:

image.jpeg.7437d571e4a66097f0dfa2e956c331db.jpeg 

And by the way ~ here's a replica I built for a Relay for Life event a few years ago.  ^_^  1242966687_FlintstonesCar1.thumb.jpg.f11324c3effbd38f44d8f4cf13ce0cbe.jpg 

Global warming certainly does exist. As does global cooling. Each has existed as part of continuous, ongoing global climate change since the Earth began.

You know what causes global warming? That damn star in the center of our solar system.

:D

10 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Global warming certainly does exist. As does global cooling. Each has existed as part of continuous, ongoing global climate change since the Earth began.

You know what causes global warming? That damn star in the center of our solar system.

:D

That's exactly right and that's precisely what formed the Great Lakes! Ice forming and melting over thousands of years!

It's about CONTROL, not 'saving the environment'.  They don't even believe what they are saying. 

Why do you think Barry just plunked down over $17million on an estate on Martha's Vineyard?

If rising oceans were really an issue, he wouldn't have done it.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

It's about CONTROL, not 'saving the environment'.  They don't even believe what they are saying. 

Why do you think Barry just plunked down over $17million on an estate on Martha's Vineyard?

If rising oceans were really an issue, he wouldn't have done it.

Nor would have Al Gore purchased a mansion on San Francisco Bay if he was really and truly worried about the ocean levels rising.

Back in the 70's, the experts said the world's oil reserves were finite and would be used up by 2010.

They also said we were headed into a new ice age.  I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, the new ice age was being precipitated by the burning of fossil fuels and smog that would diminish the sun's rays.

We are generating more than 6 trillion watts of electricity every year, and since those plants are only 25-35% efficient, you can figure we are really adding 20 trillion watts to the environment that wouldn’t be here without nuclear and fossil fuel plants.  Now does that amount to a hill of beans, I dunno.  Maybe the California forest fires add more, let’s cut off California and bull doze into the pacific and see

Archived