SASS Wire Forum

Ingles sale paper

Dirty Dan Dawkins

Ingles, for those not in or around the Southeast, is a regional supermarket, based out of North Carolina. The latest sale paper offers 10% off to veterans. Kind gesture, and I have to admit the picture made me grin. As you can see, there are uniformed representatives of the major American conflicts in the ad. I won't point it out, but it's plain to see the Southern bias in whoever put this photo together. :lol:

image.png.62427a5380fcd3f6cb69f911a673f70a.png

:lol:  B)

8 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Ingles, for those not in or around the Southeast, is a regional supermarket, based out of North Carolina. The latest sale paper offers 10% off to veterans. Kind gesture, and I have to admit the picture made me grin. As you can see, there are uniformed representatives of the major American conflicts in the ad. I won't point it out, but it's plain to see the Southern bias in whoever put this photo together. :lol:

image.png.62427a5380fcd3f6cb69f911a673f70a.png

The Confederate soldiers were as much American as any others in that conflict.

25 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

The Confederate soldiers were as much American as any others in that conflict.

Forty!!  You are SO right!!  Sadly, today’s politically correct climate will have SOME sorry individual complaining that ANY display of Confederate memory is both hateful and racist!!

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Forty!!  You are SO right!!  Sadly, today’s politically correct climate will have SOME sorry individual complaining that ANY display of Confederate memory is both hateful and racist!!

Not only that, but Confederate veterans are classified as domestic terrorists, but largely ignored are the crimes against humanity, during and after the Civil War, perpetrated by Sherman and Sheridan!

Archived