SASS Wire Forum

SASS membership benefits?

Matthew Duncan

I was looking at the back of my membership card.  Four car rental and four hotels give SASS discounts.  

I'm asking for membership experience in using the offered discounts and roughly the money y'all saved.

Yep, Use to belong to Arizona Varmint Callers Assn. Many  years ago. Good old days.

SASS great organization. 30 year member and still at it.

Membership benefits a-ok.

The SASS discount at the Comfort Inn in Edgewood, N.M. saved me a few hundred dollars at EOT last year and will do so again in 2020. 

14 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

The SASS discount at the Comfort Inn in Edgewood, N.M. saved me a few hundred dollars at EOT last year and will do so again in 2020. 

I have not used the discount codes as I have better discounts through other affiliations.  The EOT discount for the nearby Hidden Valley RV park is quite valuable.  I have advised foreign visitors to EOT to use the SASS discount for rental cars as other discount codes may not be available to them.

17 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

I was looking at the back of my membership card.  Four car rental and four hotels give SASS discounts.  

I'm asking for membership experience in using the offered discounts and roughly the money y'all saved.

Guess there's a benefit to being a new member...  ;)

SASS%20cards.jpg

Mathew, thanks for the reminder!  I needed to re-up.  Just took care of that, good for another year.

Kinda wish I had bought Life when I started, would have saved a bunch by now....  One of those times I wish I could go back 30 years or so to my younger self and kick myself in the hind quarters.

20 hours ago, Griff said:

1505786070_SASScards.jpg.0ceeecc6a349ad50c3cc750fa02d26d7.jpg

At least a Member with a NEWER Membership Card! :lol:

2 hours ago, Griff said:

SASS%20cards.jpg

My OP was looking at the NEW card they sent me with my renewal notice.

ive never looked for them but now i will , i may need them when i retire , 

oh - and dittos what ramblin said above - that has always been my hope as well , do not want this to go away , 

Oh Ya? I'm looking at the back of my Life SASS card:

* The alias on the front side of this card has been officially registered with SASS

* This card is non-transferable and for identification only

For Further Information Contact

SASS

Archived