SASS Wire Forum
Daniel Dodge

CAS Long Guns For Sale *Prices Reduced and Free Shipping*

I'm selling some of my extra CAS guns that I've been hording. Almost all from recent production years and slightly used, some have spring kits and/or smith work slicking them up. Please pardon my poor photos, I would be happy to take more pics for buyers. Will be happy to entertain offers. I'm in Central Ohio and happy to meet face to face or ship the guns. Please contact via PM or email. Thanks for looking!

Uberti 1860 Henry 24" .44-40 - This is an older Henry the I got a few years ago. It's a martial Henry and I'll include the sling to go with it. I've fired it a few times and it is super smooth. Asking 900 SOLD

Cimarron 1866 Rifle 24" .44 Special - This is a recent Cimarron rifle that has been gone over and smoothed up. It's in great shape and only fired a few times. Asking 950. Reduced to 900 Shipped in the USA.

1866r.jpg
1866r1.jpg

Cimarron 1866 Carbine 19" .44 Special - This is the matching carbine to the 24" rifle, has also been gone over and smoothed up. Asking 950. Reduced to 900 Shipped in the USA. SOLD

Uberti 1876 Rifle 28" .45-60 - I bought this one a few years ago and have shot it twice as well as had it in my gun cart a few times. Its smooth and in super nice shape. Asking 1200. Reduced to 1150 Shipped in the USA.

1876r.jpg
1876r1.jpg
1876r2.jpg

Cimarron 1876 Crossfire Carbine 22" .45-60 - This is the 1876 Carbine like the on used in Crossfire Trail. It's pretty smooth and in good shape. Asking 1100  After some investigation, the bore is a bit fuzzy in the lands on this one so I'm reducing the price to 1000 Shipped. SOLD

Chiappa 1886 Rifle 26" .45-70 - I got this one new several years ago, has less then 100 rounds through it. Super pretty rifle. Asking 1050. Reduced to 1025 Shipped in the USA.

1886r.jpg

Chiappa 1886 Saddle Ring Carbine 22" .45-70 - Rare Chiappa SRC Carbine. This one has been smoothed up and is a great saddle gun. Asking 950 SOLD

Chiappa 1892 Rifle 24" .44-40 - This one is marked Cimarron and made by Chiappa. It was super smooth out of the box, much smoother then other 92s. Asking 750. Reduced to 700 Shipped in the USA.

1892r.jpg
1892r1.jpg

Chiappa 1892 Saddle Ring Carbine 20" .44-40 - Matching SRC to above rifle, also very pretty and very smooth. Asking 750. Reduced to 700 Shipped in the USA.

1892c.jpg
1892c1.jpg

CZ Hammer Classic 30" 12 Gauge - I bought this one for classic cowboy and while I shot it a few times I never used it in a match. It's been smoothed up a bit and is very pretty. I knocked it over and chipped the bottom of the pistol grip. Asking 650. Reduced to 600 Shipped in the USA.

CZ.jpg
cz30.jpg
cz30a.jpg

CZ Hammer Coach 20" 12 Gauge - I got this one last year to match the 30" but have never fired it, it's very pretty and in great shape. This one was worked on a little as well. Asking $700. Reduced to 650 Shipped in the USA.

CZ.jpg
cz20.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dodge
changed 76 carbine description

Interested in the Uberti 1860 Henry 44-40. What year is it? Shipping included?

Edited by Tyrel Cody

PM Sent re Chiappa 1886 Saddle Ring Carbine 22" .45-70

You are definitely gun poor. Very nice collection. I see a few I would love to have but my wife said they are not in the budget right now. Good luck selling them.

TM

DD ,

I'll take 

Cimarron 1876 Crossfire Carbine 22" .45-60 - This is the 1876 Carbine like the on used in Crossfire Trail. It's pretty smooth and in good shape. 

per our pms'

Thanks,

Earl

15 hours ago, Earl Brasse, SASS #3562 said:

DD ,

I'll take 

Cimarron 1876 Crossfire Carbine 22" .45-60 - This is the 1876 Carbine like the on used in Crossfire Trail. It's pretty smooth and in good shape. 

per our pms'

Thanks,

Earl

Earl,

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

DD

Howdy DD, per our pm's, I'll pass,

Thanks,

Earl

VERY interested in CZ Hammer Coach 20" 12 Gauge.   I am not a SASS member yet...  how can I get in touch with you.?

Preacher Mike,

Please email me at bkost@columbus.rr.com

OK Jed, you got it.

1 hour ago, Willy Hitit said:

I am interested in the CZ 20" coach gun.  Is it still available?

yup, still available, PM me.

Cant believe that 66 in 44 special is still hear .

Free bump on a Very Nice 66 in a great caliber and at a good price ! 

I think I'm caught up on all the PMs if I missed anyone please let me know.

Thanks,

DD