SASS Wire Forum

WTS Holsters/Belts, left hand

I'm selling off some leather gear I no longer (or never) use.........

1.) Gone ....................

2.) Two left hand holsters with muzzle forward cant, with stitched belt. Belt cut for low mount of holster. 35" belt. Davis leather made one holster.

The second holster and the belt are unmarked. Either holster and belt could be used for Fast Draw. $20.00 for each holster. $15.00 for the belt. $50.00 for all three.SPF's

3.) Mernickle Leather  "Cowboy Fast Draw" Rig. Left Hand Holster and belt, Black with nickle spots. Has "safeleg" deflector system.

This Rig sells new for $280.00 w/o the spots. Like new condition never used except for minor practice(enough to know I was not a "fast draw" competitor).

I'll take $100.00 OBO for this rig, IF purchased with item #2. $150.00 for all.....................and I'll pay shipping.SPF's
4.)Gone...................

5.) Gone.............

6.) Gone...............

First  "I'll take it" here gets the item. Additional info PM or email me at wgkidd@gmail.com.

SANY0042.JPG

SANY0009.JPG

SANY0010.JPG

SANY0011.JPG

I'll take 

5.) 1911 Military flap holster w/ hanger and magazine pouch (right hand) Holster is dated 1918 and mag pouch has repair to bottom (see pics). $35.00 for both.

And

BOTH of them 6.) Original style pistol lanyards. Excellent condition. $10.00 each. Only one in pic, I have two (2).  (Free shipping if included with any other item).

Archived