SASS Wire Forum

Winter CAS in Niles, Ohio! Saturday November 9, 2019

Slow Mo Dern

Howdy!

It's time again for Winter Indoor Cowboy Action Shooting with the Lake Park Raiders!  YeeHoooo!

When:    November 2019 thru April 2020.   2nd Saturday and the Last Thursday of the month!

Where:  Western Reserve Fish & Game Association in Niles, Ohio

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's time for another season of indoor merriment with the paper punching posse of proud pistoleers down at Niles, Ohio!   :lol:

The match is Saturday November 9, 2019!

The Club will open at 9:00 am and shooting will start at 10:00 am.

The match is for Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun.    Please use only approved Cowboy Loads:  low velocity rounds and lead bullets for pistol and rifle!

DO NOT bring shotgun ammo.      12 gauge and 20 gauge shot shells will be provided by Shenango Joe.  

We'll shoot 5 stages of indoor Old West wackiness just like they used to do up north at Yankee Flats only different!  

No lunch is scheduled so bring your snacks in case you git hongry!

Come on in where it's warm all winter and get ready for the 2020 outdoor season!  It's only 6 months away!

Note:  Smokeless powder only, pards.  We like our black powder aficionados but we can't do the smoke indoors. :(

All the best,

Slow Mo Dern

Can't make this one but I'll be there at least a few times this winter! Fun trigger time!;)

6 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

I've already got some of that new fangled powder loaded up for saturday. See y'all there! 

Hi Jack,

What happened to your famous .22's?  :lol:

Didja get some new shootin' irons?  See you there and have a safe trip!

Mo

30 minutes ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

What happened to your famous .22's?

Those belong to the misses. I got some free powder with a used press I picked up so figured i'd may as well burn it up at the smokeless shoots. I bet she'd let ya dem  .22's ifn ya asked her. :P

Howdy!

We didn't get 3 foot of snow this morning but we got 3 inches in Northern Trumbull Co.

Route 680 is a mess this morning.

Hopefully the roads will all be clear on Saturday morning.  Please be safe if you're coming to Niles in the morning.  

All the best,

Mo

Archived