SASS Wire Forum

WTS: Uberti '73 carbine 44-40--SPF!

Jackson Haller

Hi all!

Have a very well kept Uberti '73  saddle ring carbine in 44-40 that I don't shoot anymore (have gone over to '92s).  There is  some tarnish on the brass lifter, as I did shoot some black powder out of it, but the rest of it is very clean!  (I am fastidious about cleaning after every use!). Bore is bright and shiny! No action work done , but is very smooth and amazingly accurate.  It was lovingly cared for and I think the new owner will be very pleased! Would like to sell  to someone who will use it, so please no dealers. Priced to sell to someone in need of a fine rifle!      $825 plus $45 shipping and will be shipped in a hard plastic case, my FFL to your FFL.  USPS MO only, please post replies on this thread; first to say they will buy it, gets it.

73 carbine right.jpg

73 carbine left.jpg

73 carbine lifter.jpg

44 minutes ago, Sacramento Johnson #6873 said:

Hi all!

Have a very well kept Uberti '73  saddle ring carbine in 44-40 that I don't shoot anymore (have gone over to '92s).  There is  some tarnish on the brass lifter, as I did shoot some black powder out of it, but the rest of it is very clean!  (I am fastidious about cleaning after every use!). Bore is bright and shiny! No action work done , but is very smooth and amazingly accurate.  It was lovingly cared for and I think the new owner will be very pleased! Would like to sell  to someone who will use it, so please no dealers. Priced to sell to someone in need of a fine rifle!      $825 plus $45 shipping and will be shipped in a hard plastic case, my FFL to your FFL.  USPS MO only, please post replies on this thread; first to say they will buy it, gets it.

73 carbine right.jpg

73 carbine left.jpg

73 carbine lifter.jpg

Sent you a pm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived