SASS Wire Forum

Shaking my head.........

Raylan

So I ran across this article in a newsfeed (will include link below if you wish to read it). I am still astonished at the level of hubris of arrogance and ignorance of so many in the gun control movement. It shouldn't surprise me, I guess, but it almost seems as if the level of thought and discourse has just continued to deteriorate. The author is reported to have written a paper or book on failing schools - and is evidently the product of said schools. 

https://www.courant.com/opinion/op-ed/hc-op-berler-ammunition-20191105-bmfxmme6qzhe3horcsnc7mbufy-story.html

Around here we would describe this author as a “special “ kind of stupid. His statement that the 2nd does not prohibit government regulation of the type of firearms one may have indicates a reading disability that is rather severe. (Typical of left wing Demonrats) As far as allowing only certain calibers (he says sizes) of ammo , well look at Mexico where basically anything over .22 is reserved for military use and guess how many cartel members have turned in their full auto AK’s or AR’s. If you guessed “0” —- winner. Just another poorly researched article and uninformed moron running their mouth. 

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

From the article:

We’d have the opportunity for a national gun policy do-over.”

I have an idea Mr. Berler. How about we have a First Amendment “Do Over”. A “do over” where anyone voicing un-American un-Constitutional ideals is branded a Traitor. How would that be Mr. Berler? And, Mr. Berler, the Constitution is not a freakin’ “policy”. You leftist piece of garbage. 

I think I will send this scumbag an email tomorrow. 

You just can't make up this crap! The Dems should be re-named "Huggies" as they are all "self absorbed and full of S#@T".

I fear the bag of hammers is hanging over our heads.

Archived