SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Cody Wyatt

Monco

Please keep Cody Wyatt aka Walt Galloway,  a highly respected member of Wichita Kansas’ CTAGA  & Chisholm Trail Rowdies CAS club, along with his family, in your prayers.  “CW” underwent emergency brain surgery Monday at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, Ks. due to aggressive brain cancer.  I do not know any further information at this time.  This heartbreaking news is a shock to us all as he was shooting at a club match just 11 days ago.  

Our prayers for Walt’s well being and recovery as well, and for his family’s comfort.

Cat Brules

I've been missing CW and did not know where he had been. He is an absolutely wonderful man, teacher, encourager, and mentor to many. I always enjoy his smile, his friendliness, his willing to help and his over all extremely positive attitude on life. I have not seen CW in a few years and to hear this so suddenly is horrible news.

Certainly all my best and prayers for CW.

Lord Father we ask you to protect Cody and heal his body . Father please give his surgeon a steady and prercice hand . 

Lord we ask for your cloak of protection over him and walk with him threw this Journey. 

In Jesus name Amen. 

This news really hit hard, CW is as fine a man as you will ever meet let alone shoot with, Like Monco said we shot a match with him just a few days ago and he was just fine, God bless and heal him.       SCJ

Our prayers are added to those outgoing!!

• 3 months later...

Howdy pards, 

I just wanted to let you all know that our good friend and cowboy Walt Galloway aka Cody Wyatt lost his battle with brain cancer and passed away last night.  
Prayers and condolences out to his friends and family for their/our loss.....Peace be with you Walt and family. 
Dan Davis aka Monco

CW was a darn good man. He will be missed.

Condolences and prayers.

:(

Peace and comfort to his family and friends.

Archived