SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS** NEW OLD STOCK - Vintage Boxed - Winchester & Norma - 9mm Luger (23 boxes of 50) **REDUCED** NOBODY INTERESTED??

RIDGE WALKER

I am currently sorting through my reloading components and selling off a few items.  

I am offering up 22 boxes of 50 count Winchester unprimed 9mm brass and 1 box of Norma 9mm.  This is original quality Winchester/Norma brass in the original packaging.  A total of 1,150 brass cases.

The cases in the two yellow Winchester boxes have been primed, but not loaded or fired, still brand new unfired brass. 

Boxes may have old price stickers on them.

Some might consider these "collectible" boxes as now most everything Winchester sells comes in a plastic bag and who knows where it's made!!  So either shoot this stuff or display some of it......it's got to go either way!!

Price for ALL 23 boxes shipped to you in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rat Box is NOW ONLY $135 (((REDUCED FROM 175)))

USPS Money Order for payment but will also consider discreet Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.  

First "I'll Take It" followed up with an email to tomgraham01@msn.com takes it.....NO PM's please, email only 

Thanks for looking I will be listing other new brass and fired brass soon.

IMG-3145.jpg

IMG-3146.jpg

IMG-3147.jpg

IMG-3148.jpg

IMG-3149.jpg

IMG-3150.jpg

Howdy folks.....going to give this one bump for fresh eyes........hopefully get some interest.

If you want to make me a REASONABLE offer, feel free to email me at tomgraham01@msn.com with your offer.  

This is some new old stock quality brass ready to be loaded......so don't be shy!

Ridge

3 hours ago, Slowaz Molasses said:

Howdy Ridge Walker, i'll take all that for $135.00 shipped.

PM me with the particulars please.

Sounds good, I sent you a PM with my email address and payment information.......

Archived