SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Wrangler ejector tab broke off

Black RZR

My ejector tab on my Ruger Wrangler broke off. And my gun is only 3 months old. Anyone else have this issue? Question is, is it same ejector as single six or bearcat? Midway or Brownell doesn't even acknowledge the Wrangler. For the spring kit it was same as single six. So maybe most other parts are same. I wrote Ruger customer service. They sent an email back to send serial number but not to the original email I sent to, but I can't find any other email address on there site to send my info to...I hate online shopping

Yeah too late on West coast. Turns out I swapped in the ejector from my new vaqueros. Exactly the same. The vaquero tabs actually look better on it. Im still trying to get something from Ruger. I'll see how long it takes if I sent info to right email. Till then I ordered a vaquero one from Midway. 5 bucks b here Wednesday

21 hours ago, Black RZR said:

Yeah too late on West coast. Turns out I swapped in the ejector from my new vaqueros. Exactly the same. The vaquero tabs actually look better on it. Im still trying to get something from Ruger. I'll see how long it takes if I sent info to right email. Till then I ordered a vaquero one from Midway. 5 bucks b here Wednesday

If it is exactly the same what makes it look better?

Blackfoot:unsure:

23 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

Call Ruger Service.

^^^ This.

Deal directly with human beings.

Ruger human beings are nice folks.

i cant have one - not sold in our state because of the alloy composition , but i do like the look and its interesting to read of all this , nice to know the interchangeability , curious of how it broke as well ????

Archived