SASS Wire Forum

nickel 357 brass

I will have to look through some boxes. I should have a bag of about 350 once-fired nickel 357 mixed head stamps

I will be listing a large quantity of .38 Special and .357 fired empty brass, it's a mix of brass & some nickel

Hey Chas, I don't have any .357 nickle sparkle brass but I do have a couple of gen 3 Nickle .357 Colts that you could match up with that shiny nickle brass.  Still got a couple of Blue cons # .357 3rd gen Colts too:D.   Really long bunch of noise to give you kudos for all the help that you & your bride gave us @ WT for TN State.  Running the chilli cook off again and you guys providing an outstanding Wednesday dinner for the attending vendors.  Hope to see you again soon pard, C.W.  :FlagAm:  

BBT for a great Couple 

On 11/4/2019 at 6:46 PM, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm:.Looking for some gently used nickel 357 brass.  Watcha got?

Chas B:)

Found about 7# of nickel 357.  No history but look pretty nice.    How's $75 to your door sound.   Sorry took so long but been busy  plus deer season starts Friday      GW

13 hours ago, G W Wade said:

Found about 7# of nickel 357.  No history but look pretty nice.    How's $75 to your door sound.   Sorry took so long but been busy  plus deer season starts Friday      GW

:FlagAm:When you get through the hunting season, get back with me.  I am in no hurry.

Thanks

Chas

Archived