SASS Wire Forum

OVV final Wednesday Shoot of the year. November 6

Thunder Creek Kid

Come on out for our final Wednesday Fun Match of the year. Sign up starts around 8:30. Safety meeting at 9:30, shooting starts immediately after.

6 stages this shoot, not the regular 5.

Weather is looking good, around 50 degrees and sunny.

Scores are up; http://ohiovv.com/content/november-2019-fun-match

Congrats to our top shooters Missalotta T top ladies shooter and Lucky 13 top mens shooter.

A very special congratulations to the "No Name"  team for winning the special team championship. They beat "The Captains", and earned a lot of respect from all the shooters.

The winning team consisted of Lucky 13 (our captain), Rowdy Bishop, Lifer, Sixgun Seamus, Thunder Creek Kid, Missalotta T, Tug River Kid and Broom Stick Vic.

They all worked hard and truly understood the meaning of TEAM! They know that there is no I in team! 

I'm glad that we won but lets not be too hard on the other team. Remember losing builds character.

Lotta bullets down range, lotta smiles and laughs and everyone wanted to hang Thunder Creek Kid with a new rope so it must have been a good match. Missallotta T and I set the bar waaaay low for the rest of our team but Team "No Name"  kicked serious tail in our overwhelming victory over the inferior Team "Captain" . 

Thanks to TCK, Ole Rattlesnake and the rest of the OVV crew for a fun closeout of the 2019 shooting season.

Archived