SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS - But I have more!** .45 Colt Brass - 500 pieces - Fired and Cleaned U.S. Made Only $65 SHIPPED!!

RIDGE WALKER

I am offering up a box of 500 count fired .45 Colt brass, various U.S. made - ready to size and load!!!

Price is only $65 shipped to you in a USPS Flat Rate Box

USPS Money Order preferred but will also accept discreet Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.

First "I'll Take It" gets these followed up with an email to tomgraham01@msn.com  (NO PM's) please, email only.

You can also give me a call if you would prefer to discuss what I have.

IMG-3137.jpg

IMG-3138.jpg

***I have lot's of other brass for sale including .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, .45 Colt, .45-70 and more......I have some new but mostly fired (cleaned) so hit me up if there is something you are looking for.  I also have lead and some jacketed bullets available for most calibers listed above.***

I also am considering selling my bullet casting equipment and alloy.......

1 hour ago, Ferly said:

I will take it Thanks Ferly

Sounds good, email me at tomgraham01@msn.com to arrange payment.  

USPS Money Order or I will also take discreet Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.

Let me know.......

37 minutes ago, RC Steelringer said:

Wondering if you still had any 38 special brass available and what you are asking.

Thanks

RC

RC......I have quite a bit of .38 Special and .357 fired mixed headstamped cases and will be sorting through them soon to list for sale. 

Feel free to drop me an email if there is a specific quantity you are interested in.  I am sure I have at least 1000 available and most likely more of each.

Send email to me at tomgraham01@msn.com and we will get you set up!!

I also have a stash of a few .41 Magnum, .44 Special and .44 Magnum cases around I will be letting go soon.

Archived