SASS Wire Forum

Roadkill and Emperor Newsom

Well, I'll be dipped in gravy!  

Emperor Newsom done gone and signed a bill that will make it legal to eat your own roadkill in california!  :lol:

New Roadkill Law

Um... I happen to know for a fact that a road-killed blacktail buck will fit in the trunk of a 1973 Super Beetle.  Oh... and a 1974 Fiat Sport Spider.   :rolleyes:

He better stay out of the crosswalks in Sacramento then, I reckon.  :o  :wacko:

Cat Brules

I guess they found a new way out of this “Homeless” situation...

I wonder if the new law says “if you kill it, you have to eat it!” :blink::lol:

What a maroon......

First, he agrees with the PG&E power shutdowns as "necessary";

Then, after folks start complaining (and he sniffs a change in the political winds) he shifts to claims of "mismanagement" and "corporate greed' (is Elizabeth Warren writing his speeches?)

And now despite the shutdowns, the fires are rampant, and he is calling for a state take-over (nationalization) of the power industry.

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/11/01/governor-newsom-threatens-pge-takeover-if-no-plan-is-made/

Just what you folks in CA need - Neusom running your electric utility, with his finger on the power switch and his hand in your pocket.

LL

Let’s see a show of hands:....Californianos....do you remember Chief Justice Rose Bird?   She was recalled from office, along with 3 other CA Supremes by a HUGE majority vote of the People, in a State of California election.   Bird was a Jerry Brown appointee and had been in office for some time.  She and her clones refused to honor the law, ignoring it and issuing rulings to match her agenda.  She and other rogue justices overturned dozens and dozens of lower court death penalty cases.  And, she and her gang arbitrarily struck and refused to enforce, criminal sentencing laws and sound budgeting laws.  After the election booted this sleaze element, Governor Deukmejian appointed a new Chief Justice and three(3) new Supremes.

mid-1980’s-ish......remember all that, compañeros?

This Gavin Newsom clown must go, too.

Cat Brules

Almost 600,000 California residents have relocated this year.  Stop the political disease in its tracks, build a wall.  

2 hours ago, twelve mile REB said:

Almost 600,000 California residents have relocated this year.  Stop the political disease in its tracks, build a wall.  

Too bad there wasn’t a wall in the 60’s 70’s snd 80’s when all the east coast leftists infested the state, huh?

Har. How many urban coastal types will know how to dress a deer, or have the stomach for it, or even know who to take it to, or even want to in the first place?

Unless it's a Tofu deer. ;)

Hmmm...I wonder. 
If I run over a squirrel can I pick it up and send it to Newsom for his consumption? It would be an extra bonus for him if the squirrel had some nuts in his jowls. This way Newsom would also get some nuts while enjoying his roadkill...:rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Har. How many urban coastal types will know how to dress a deer, or have the stomach for it, or even know who to take it to, or even want to in the first place?

Unless it's a Tofu deer. ;)

Urban? Not many.  I suspect about as many as in any urban area.   Besides, ain't all that many deer and such in the middle of San Francisco or Los Angeles.  Did see a nice 5 point (or is it count both sides and make it 10?) on Sir Francis Drake Blvd. in Marin on time.  It was there for a few days and some ditz was sitting by the corpse petting it.  Weird.

But suburban and rural?  Quite a few.

19 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Too bad there wasn’t a wall in the 60’s 70’s snd 80’s when all the east coast leftists infested the state, huh?

The East coast leftists infested California because they were welcomed by kindred spirits 

18 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

The East coast leftists infested California because they were welcomed by kindred spirits 

No, they weren’t. Not then.
Now, absolutely. 

11 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

That may be, Henry, but those "kindred spirits" were a definite minority back then.  And most of those "kindred spirits" were earlier transplants.

I remember bumper stickers back in the sixties that said "Welcome to California - now go home!"  often followed by a second one that said "And take someone with you!"

image.jpeg.fcfe3801752d2c292fd16730ebb78e09.jpeg

1 hour ago, Henry T Harrison said:

Reagan was governor for two terms, left office in '75.  Until 1992 CA went GOP for President in every election since '48:  https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-voting-history/

I'll grant that since '59 the Democrats have had a lock on our Legislature, except for one session in the mid-1970s, but even that wasn't too bad until the '90s when the loons from NY and other eastern seaboard states started coming in droves.  A few came, got a toe-hold, took control of San Francisco first, established a political machine to rival Tammany Hall with the Burton Machine, and it grew from there.

Yup.  I've been saying for some time now that our capitol is the new Tammany Hall.  :(

By the way ~ the new "Roadkill Law" was sponsored by a "D" from SoCal.  Good on 'im!  But  I'm pretty confident that had the same bill been authored by an "R" it would have gone nowhere, and if it had, it would have been vetoed by the Emperor.  sigh.gif

On 11/2/2019 at 1:19 PM, twelve mile REB said:

With one way doors to allow entry by illegal aliens but to keep the taxpayers from getting away!  

Seamus

Archived