SASS Wire Forum

CAS at Brookfield, Ohio! Thank you!

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield, Ohio CAS!  Thursday October 31, 2019

Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match with the Shenango River Rats under the roof at the Brookfield Conservation Club

Howdy! 

Big thanks to all the cowboys and cowgirls who came out to shoot the last outdoor match of the season at the Brookfield Conservation Club.

A good time was had by all in spite of all the precipitation!

Mercy! That was a lot of rain!  “Nice weather for ________!”       “Soup and cookies!”  :lol: 

Krazy Thom was the champion of the day.  Congratulations, Krazy Thom!

Thank you to all who came early to help with the match, we appreciate it so much,  and thank you to the folks that helped with set-up and take-down afterwards!

Thanks to Hagen for bringing in his famous soup, Barb for baking the cookies, and the Brunswick Kid for bringing in the Ghost Pepper Beef Sticks! YeeeHooooo!

Our next match is on Saturday November 09, 2019 at the Western Reserve Fish and Game Association in Niles, Ohio.

We will punch the paper indoors for the next 6 months.

Matches will be held on the second Saturday and last Thursday of each month.  Watch the SASS wire for weather cancellations and be sure to give us your email.

I have enjoyed shooting all year with a fine bunch of people!  Thank you for your support.

All the best,

Slow Mo Dern

I'll be at the "indoor shoots" providing I don't have to drive through a foot of snow to get there!!:P

On 11/1/2019 at 11:20 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'll be at the "indoor shoots" providing I don't have to drive through a foot of snow to get there!!:P

Howdy, Rye!

We welcome  everybody!    We will leave the light on for ya!   Furnace too!  :lol:

We encourage folks to stay home if it's bad out.  The last thing we want to do is have people on bad roads!

We're scheduled for at least 10 matches for the indoor season so if you miss a couple, there's plenty more.  May is a long way off.

Remember,  22 caliber cowboy guns are allowed as long as they can make a visible hole in the cardboard.   Joe provides our wax bullet shotgun shells.

All the best ,

Mo

Archived