SASS Wire Forum

Holsters and Belt For Sale - Reduced price -SOLD Pending funds

Holsters and Belt set for sale. Holsters are handmade for a 5 ½” barrel New Ruger Vaquero. The Ruger Vaqueros in the pictures are NOT FOR SALE, just shown for fit. Holsters are strong side right and left handed and dark brown in color. Holsters are hand stamped and leather lined with a decorative metal buckle. Belt is also dark brown in color and hand stamped in same pattern as the holsters. The belt is lined in suede lining that is light tan in color. Belt has an antique 2” clip corner North and Judd buckle (see pic with stamped anchor). The belt measures from the buckle to the middle of 5 holes 47 ¾” and is 2 5/8” wide. This belt is new and in great condition. 

Price is $160.00 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

Questions? Lupij@wowway.com

First I want it here on the wire, gets it.

Thanks for looking.

J.J. Longley

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

I am very new to this having been able to shoot after the weekend matches were over the last couple times that my local group (Wartrace regulators). I'm actually trying to find some entry level equipment and guns as we speak. How do I measure this to know if it would fit me in relation to my pants size? I wear between a 42 and 44 in blue jeans with a t-shirt tucked in.

Hello, do the holsters have material in the them that prevents the tops from folding in when reholstering the revolvers? Also you state that these were handmade for 5/12 NM Vaqueros, would these fit any 5 1/2 Colt SA  clone?  Did you measure the belt from the base of the buckle?

Thanks

If you have a good quality leather belt that you wear with your jeans, I would measure from the buckle to the comfortable hole and note that measurement. Compare that to the rig for sale and see if it is compatible. Generally holster belts are larger than your pant size. A cloth measuring tape placed where you plan to wear your gunbelt can give you a pretty accurate measurement as well.

J.J. Longley

The holsters are leather lined and molded to fit the firearm. The tops will not fold over and you can re-holster with no problem. I just tried my .45 Colts in them and they fit fine. Yes the measurement is from the center of the buckle.

J.J. Longley

• 2 weeks later...

Archived