SASS Wire Forum

Hey, Forty Rod

1 minute ago, Black Angus McPherson said:

Forty Rod,

I sent you a PM the other day and I was wondering if you got it.  If not I'll try again.

Angus

I thought I responded to that.  Anyhow, I'll touch base with her this week and get what info I can.  She is NOT gun savvy, not even close.

If you're interested she also has four SKS carbines, all slightly different. 

I'll message you with what I get.

Sorry about the screw up.

Tom

Okay, here's what she has:

Auto Ordnance 1911A1, .45 acp.  Finish a a dull blue but not a military "parkerized" coating.  Fixed sights.  It has brown plastic military-style grips.  "MilSpec" appearance.  Probably a 90% gun, doesn't appear to have been fired much.  Asking price is $600.00 including two magazines.

Springfield Armory Model 1911-A1, .45acp.  "Parkerized" flat olive green finish on receiver and slide, remainder is flat black.  Black plastic grips with Springfield logos.  MilSpec appearance except white dot sights.  This is a 98% guns and hasn't been fired much if at all.  Asking price is  $750.00 including two magazines and a Blackhawk Close Quarters Concealment holster Model C-1212.

She also had an 1891 Argentine Mauser that had been altered a bit and four SKS carbines with aftermarket plastic stocks.

One is Russian, one Romanian, one Chinese, and one unknown.  I can provide more info if you're interested.  She wants $375.00 eack for theses

I'm working on getting pictures of all of them.

I also have an FFL licensed individual to handle any out of state purchases at a reasonable cost.  Arizona-to-Arizona sales don't need to go through a dealer....yet.

Let me know.

Tom

Forty Rod,

if you or your friends are not interested in the Russian SKS, I will take it, first, if available, if not, then one of the other SKS’s, if one is available.

Please advise.

—-  Thank you,

Cat Brules,

jyacono@aol.com

19 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Forty Rod,

if you or your friends are not interested in the Russian SKS, I will take it, first, if available, if not, then one of the other SKS’s, if one is available.

Please advise.

—-  Thank you,

Cat Brules,

jyacono@aol.com

Sounds like a sale to me.  How do we get it to you?

Archived