SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown-you must participate

Kirk James

What makes Bordertown a must go to match.  People, People People!!!!! Besides having shooters from UK, Australia, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Germany and of course the USA,  you shoot Bordertown to make smooth transitions, see your sights, and enjoy the many activities and the people. Targets were big and close with approximately 1/3 shooting clean, while the other 2/3 had at least one miss or procedure.  Bordertown is the drag race of CAS!  Everyone seemed to be having a blast!  My only concern is I have to wait an entire year to shoot it again.  It is about the people and they must have a rest.  Thank you Bordertown and all involved.  What is your reason Bordertown is a must participate match?

If you create discussions like this, you are going to make it even harder to get in next year. I'm already mad at myself that I didn't spend the extra $ to get the absolute fastest mail delivery option and we didn't get in this year.

We had so much fun last year!! The best part is when you walk up to the range the first time and see how big and how close the targets are. I couldn't stop laughing! I love CAS because I think shooting as fast as you can at reactive targets is the most fun type of shooting and BT is the epitome of that. It's the only match that I've shot clean. It's fun to do sightseeing and learn some history in Tombstone. The match is one of the cheaper ones yet they give out good awards and a ton of prizes, making you feel like you got your money's worth. I have never shot at my own state championship, yet I, along with people from all over the world (how did they get there apps in fast enough?), want to shoot someone else's state match, knowing that I won't win the state champ buckle. I think that says a lot. There is a reason that they sell out so quickly every year. They definitely know what works!!

Bordertown 2020 information:

Ok - now!  Print this out, put it in your calendars, pin it to your fore head, make it the screen saver on your pc, tablet, phone whatever !!!!  There WILL be a test!!

BORDERTOWN 2020
Oct 20 - 25, 2020

Applications will be posted on two(2) locations 

www.bordertowncas.com

www.facebook.com/Bordertown-Cowboy-Action-Shoot-197547786931903/

no later than:

NOON TUCSON TIME on MARCH 15, 2020

Remember - overnight mail or hand delivery that Monday morning are your friends?

Just so I'm clear, the applications are available online on or before March 15th and it's best to send them in via overnight mail. Right?

1 hour ago, Cholla said:

Just so I'm clear, the applications are available online on or before March 15th and it's best to send them in via overnight mail. Right?

#1:  no later than:

NOON TUCSON TIME on MARCH 15, 2020

#2:  yep - or via hand delivery

Archived