SASS Wire Forum

FS.... CAS Guns, Clothes & Stuff.... Listed for a SASS Pard that's retiring...

At Regulators Revenge this weekend I ran into an old pard.... Blue Thorn, SASS #62713

He's not shooting any longer and is selling off his long time collection of CAS Gear........

Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns..... Marlin's, SKB, BSS, Winchester's, USFA Rodeos, some awesome top quality leather gear, lots of stuff....

Wish I'd taken a pic of his Coonskin Cap. Its Great!!

Anywho.... He is not Wire comfortable and asked me if I'd post some of his things here for him.

I couldn't turn down an Old Shootin' Buddy... So here is his handwritten list with asking price....... He is negotiable on pricing!!!

Just make him a Fair Offer.

Best way to reach him is his phone # at the top of the 1st page..............

He lives in TEXAS... of course :D

IMG_1196.thumb.jpg.53be5f22e1d9b99961ef744cae455017.jpg

IMG_1197.thumb.jpg.1564116f0eb1c05e520825210dbcd76f.jpgIMG_1198.thumb.jpg.2cc1052abd4dbee1ce51ca439e3d8af9.jpg

IMG_1199.thumb.jpg.7b5ce5d4efe8ee73f81b27b954caa988.jpg

IMG_1201.thumb.jpg.31e22d53b23e98ca6cf1400887d14cb0.jpgIMG_1200.thumb.jpg.98a5e88d7cec400f49bf2168c261ea15.jpg

Thanks........

I doubt that Blue Thorn will see your request... and if he did, I really doubt that he would be able to figure out how to send a PM.

Just call him............

I did take a quik look at the Derringer, I know it was not a Bond... But it looked like Brand New!!!

It's OK.... I've been accused of that Many Times myself :D

Sam,

I think I'd like to get the S&W pocket pistol.

Can you send me some pictures of it and a price.?

If it,s S&W short ,I really like to get the dies with it

Thanks for helping out your fellow cowboy by posting his gear.I only hope that someone is good enough to do that for my wife when I go to meet Him !

Jess,

I looked at those Rodeo's, they're 38 spl. and the actions on em are very smooth...

I believe Blue Thorn use to shoot em pretty regular........

Like it sez in the original post... these are Blue Thorn's guns and he lives down by Austin.......

I'm in Dallas, so I cant just drop by and check em out for you.....

Anyone that's interested just Give Him a Call........... His # is at the top of the 1st List.

It's not a cell phone either, he still has a Land Line, so texting wont work....... strictly Old School !!!!

Thanks.........

Archived