SASS Wire Forum

Sassy Dancer State Champion

Hells Comin

I had the privilege of shooting with her and Windy City and it was a flawless performance. Congratulations to one of the sweetest ladies in CAS and one of the best our sport has to offer.

Well I'll be diddley dad burned,  Congratulations to a real grrreat fantastic little pilgrim. God Bless.  

\Really Sassy Congratulations, great shooting & take care.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

Thanks to each and every one of you.  One of the best parts of BT is being able to see all of you in one place!  Oh, and thanks, HC, for the "young!" LOL!  Looking forward to seeing you all on the range!  

An incredible match for a incredible lady.  I was so much fun to watch you shoot. So much control and focus.   I enjoy our many conversations and appreciate all the hard work you and all the others work to make Bordertown such a fantastic match. Congratulations!!! It was great shooting with you.

Congrats to one of the sweetest snd most positive genuine ladies on the range. One of my favorite people in the game that brightens any event she attends. Oh and she can shoot too! 

Well deserved for Sassy, hard work to get there always a positive attitude, Congrats Sassy!

TB

Archived