SASS Wire Forum

Indiana State match 2020 moved up to April and available now to sign up =========

C.C. Moonshine

Howdy all !!!!

Big awesome changes for Paradise Pass for 2020 !!!!

The biggest change is that we have moved the Indiana State Championship to cooler weather !!!!

April 24th, 25, 26, 2020 will be the dates !!!!

Brand new website totally redesigned for ease, speed, and tons of information !!!

You can sign up now on line or print the paper version !!!!

You get your choice of a Hoodie or Fleece jacket !!!!!      WITH YOUR NAME Embroidered on it if you sign up early !!!!

You also have the option of purchasing the other item so you get both !!!!

This will be a fantastic match and we will announce more about it as we iron it out !!!

On 10/26/2019 at 2:20 PM, C.C. Top said:

Howdy all !!!!

Big awesome changes for Paradise Pass for 2020 !!!!

The biggest change is that we have moved the Indiana State Championship to cooler weather !!!!

April 24th, 25, 26, 2020 will be the dates !!!!

Brand new website totally redesigned for ease, speed, and tons of information !!!

You can sign up now on line or print the paper version !!!!

You get your choice of a Hoodie or Fleece jacket !!!!!      WITH YOUR NAME Embroidered on it if you sign up early !!!!

You also have the option of purchasing the other item so you get both !!!!

This will be a fantastic match and we will announce more about it as we iron it out !!!

I guess I'm technology challenged but I can't fin the print version of the application.

Thanks

Randy

2 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I guess I'm technology challenged but I can't fin the print version of the application.

Thanks

Randy

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com/sassstateshoot.html

Agree to the terms and it should open a window to print. Make sure you’re not blocking pop ups.

24 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com/sassstateshoot.html

Agree to the terms and it should open a window to print. Make sure you’re not blocking pop ups.

Thanks Tyrel.

Randy

1 hour ago, Doc X said:

Tell me you ain't writing the stages!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill second that! AND since I'm putting on some weight -I'll third it too!LOL

9 hours ago, Keelhaul said:

I'm writing some good ones just for you slim. 

You do a fine job buddy. I'm of the opinion that we need a good 'thinking' stage at every match. And I have Kaya with me to explain it to me! 

1 hour ago, Doc X said:

Missed ya today Slim! Kinda cold but was a good day. And you're right, Keelhaul does a good job writing stages, but he's fun to pick on! 

Got all the yard work done, the camper winterized and then went hunting with Kaya. Going back out in the morning. Needed to sleep in today. worked 12-14 hour days all week.

Sorry to hear that Mark, We thought that date was a clear one when we picked it.

Just to many good shoots in the midwest now days ! Almost impossible to find a good date for events.

I hope things go great for Smoke in the woods. Take care.

Archived