SASS Wire Forum

Need some “red” reenacting bullets

Nickel City Dude

I do some cowboy reenacting and I use a 357 revolver for it.  I only reload 44-40 for cowboy shooting and I need some fake bullets to put into my belt loops on my reenacting rig which has 357 loops.  I need about 15 red poly coated bullets in brass or nickel cases.  The reason for red is because when I am asked why my bullets are red I respond with “you see I reuse my bullets and the red is the blood from the last guy I shot”  Adults get a good laugh and the kids usually get a horrified look on there faces.  It is all it good fun so no one gets hurt.

The cartridges I need can’t have primers or powder in them and they are strictly for show.

I would be willing to pay for them and the shipping.  If you would be willing to do this please let me know.

NCD

You want polymer coated slugs (poly), not " moley"

Should be pards at your local clubs with red poly slugs.  Miss Scarlet makes some fine ones, too.   She might be able to sell you a sample batch....

Good luck, GJ

Thanks GJ, I made the correction

SD

Sent you a PM.

NCD

Got what I needed, Sedalia Dave is sending me some.  Should have them for Holloween.  Isn't it great the way the "Cowboy Way" works around here.

NCD

Archived