SASS Wire Forum

Fast?

Noz

Matt Black is on U_Tube with a 10-10-4 stage in 8.47?

Them young'uns is nasty fast!!

I'm not fast. But sometimes I'm furious. :P

As I watched this short clip...and I do mean short. :D  I thought “Gee, I hope he never gives a demo for (a group of individuals from a certain political party)”

Holy Cow he makes 19th century technology look way modern...and really fast! :lol:

Way back a decade and a half or more ago I started in SASS. At the time there was a young'un by the alias of Badlands Bud. Young man was Matt Black fast, but a gentleman through and through.  My very first match I ended up on Buds posse, and ended up following him on my very first stage. I had never seen Bud shoot, so when was called to the firing line I looked at my mentor and asked, "seriously, you're making me follow that?" Talk about humbling!  My hats of to them both for their skill, and dedication to the hours and hours of practice they put in.

12 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

Way back a decade and a half or more ago I started in SASS. At the time there was a young'un by the alias of Badlands Bud. Young man was Matt Black fast, but a gentleman through and through.  My very first match I ended up on Buds posse, and ended up following him on my very first stage. I had never seen Bud shoot, so when was called to the firing line I looked at my mentor and asked, "seriously, you're making me follow that?" Talk about humbling!  My hats of to them both for their skill, and dedication to the hours and hours of practice they put in.

One of my first matches at THSS I shot after this guy called Tequila. My reaction was similar to yours. After thinking "who is this guy"?

Archived