SASS Wire Forum

Political Donation Requests

Pat Riot

Is anyone else getting these requests for funding from congressional representatives from all over the country outside your own districts? 

In the past two weeks I have received requests from people running for office all over the USA from places  Michigan, Minnesota, various California districts, and a few others.

It all started with an email from a lady running for office in my district. Since then I have been getting 2 or 3 a day.

It's always the same thing - "the sky is falling and we are all gonna die unless you support me for office."

Man, I am getting sick of it...

I get the begging letters disguised as a survey form. Rich bastards wanting money from poor people to put more rich bastards into political office........and this is just beginning, still over a year left for this BS.

Here’s a kicker. I thought I was in the 39th district in CA. I was about to send the lady I thought would be my representative a little $25 donation when something told me to check. 

I am not in her district. I would have been had I moved where I was going to move, hence the reason I thought I was in her district. 

I just saved me Twenty-Five smackers...:D

No need to look for a rep from my party running in my district. This one is sewed up for the dirtbags ruining this state.

3 and 3, my friends. 3 years, 3 months until I retire. ;)

Yes, I get donation requests from all over, bu those out of my district or state have all been from prominent elected officials who have been leading the fights against specific issues.or individuals:

Cat Brules

Archived