SASS Wire Forum

All sold my thanks

Due to health reasons (  diabetes related macular  degeneration followed by a cpl mini strokes) I'm not going to be able to be away from

quick response medical services. Not complaining just explaining.! The man upstairs and my wife have been very good to me!!

that said someone here can probably put these to good use.

A. Set Of Smokewagons ( I purchased these NIB from J. Barleycorn a few months ago). They are 4.75" bbls . CCH frames, full action

jobs by Cody Conagher. Thety are quite striking and slick as butter !!  I'm just looking to get what I paid for them or at least close

to what I paid.......$1250 shipped CONUS      These are original 4 click hammers no rebounding FP. They are NOT consecutive.   SOLD PF TO General Stuart, my thanks

B. Uberti Cattleman with dual 45LC and 45 acp cylinder!! I had this fitted with Colt grips so it will come with Colt grips and original wood grips!

I did put a cylinder or two  thru it to function check but it is in MINT condition!!  Original 4 click hammer to boot!     NO action work to this one.

$550 shipped CONUS          EDITED IN I should have notated this is a BP frame so screw instead of cross pin to retain cylinder latch !!!     Sold yo Flaco Joe, my thanks!

C  CZ Coach Gun  , 12 g, 20"  bbls with external hammers. I bought this from the LGS a  fewl months back and have done NOTHING with it.

I's just sat in it's velvet sock in it's hard case. Really beautiful shotgun..........  $850 shipped CONUS.   this has double NOT single triggers.

REDUCED to $750. Sold to Bullet Hole thanks

58756914_2221873157847892_8185690045307420672_n.jpg

smokewagons.jpg

58676634_2221873204514554_3435118141875683328_n.jpg

CIM CYL Grips.JPG

Cim.jpg

CZOAL.jpg

CZbreach.jpg

CZbead.jpg

Sorry for your health issues.

Lean heavy on that guy upstairs and sounds like your wife is a good woman too.

Best wishes.

Waimea

Dutch,    I’m sorry to hear of your health issues, but I’m glad to hear you have support.

Cat Brules

12 hours ago, Waimea said:

Sorry for your health issues.

Lean heavy on that guy upstairs and sounds like your wife is a good woman too.

Best wishes.

Waimea

Ditto what Waimea said.  Our prayers are with you for a full recovery, Dutch.

About every week there are folks wanting old hammer doubles to play this game.  Most of the old ones are not up to it or not really designed for cocking both hammers at one time.  This CZ-USA hammer double is one of the best in the game.  The Cimarron 1878 (TTN) is probably king of the hill but is heavy and butt-uggy compaired to the CZ-USA. 

Archived