SASS Wire Forum

No Safe Spaces

Lawdog Dago Dom

Well, looks like the movie came and went.

i imagine these melting little snoflicks will all be working for minimum wage at CoffeeVille, flipping burgers, 7-11 clerks, etc., as their career, with their degrees in sociology, ethnic studies, social activism, women’s studies, etc. tucked in a box somewhere..... dreaming of their “boy, I sure told’em!” glory days at DaddyBucks U.

Cat Brules

There is a limited release movie coming out on October 24th called “The Reliant”. It’s a Christian based movie on the 2nd Amendment. I saw a preview of it at the theatre Sunday. It looks pretty good but I suspect it will not do well at the box office AND it’s only a one night showing at “select” theaters. It won’t be shown around here. 

https://www.thereliantmovie.com/

There is a screening on October 24 at the Harkins Scottsdale, 7000 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ.

There may be more there, check with the theater.

But if they sell out the screenings, it goes nationwide.

And it should.

These universities have brought this upon themselves.

10 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

No way I could go back to college, I couldnt keep my mouth shut.

Imis

Awww, C’mon!!

Ir would be a LOT of fun!!  

B)

On 10/23/2019 at 10:43 AM, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Imis

I wonder how it would be for me to go back to college where I'm old enough to be the father of the entire faculty and the grandfather of all the students.

Unfortunately we are a country where the vocal majority always has the mic. 150 years ago if you stood up for the rights of Blacks or American Indians you got laughed at or ostracized. 50 years ago if you stood up for gays you suffered the same fate. Now if you dare mention that the pendulum is starting to swing in the opposite direction you get branded a racist.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:51 PM, Cat Brules said:

Awww, C’mon!!

Ir would be a LOT of fun!!  

B)

Why yes, yes it would be much fun.

Getting kinda bored lately, thinking about signing up for a new degree in wimmens studies. Not that I would cause any trouble anyways. I would just tell them what I think.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Imis

If you were a liberal and couldn’t keep your mouth shut you would be admired and celebrated as a leader and great mind. If you spoke out as a conservative you would be ostracized at the very least.

3 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Why yes, yes it would be much fun.

Getting kinda bored lately, thinking about signing up for a new degree in wimmens studies. Not that I would cause any trouble anyways.

Tell you what, Whiskey, it ain’t what you think it is, pard!   :o :P

:D

:lol:

Archived