SASS Wire Forum

Rainbow Bridge

Grumpy Old Man

Condolence for the loss of a family member.:(

My sincere condolences Grumpy Old Man, It's never easy to lose our furry kids.

Like I said in our other communication,  so sorry!

I like most dogs better than I like most people!!

Sorry about the loss of your furry friend, my sincerest condolences. 

Been there many times, it never gets easier. I don't know how all that works (yet) if we'll see them in Heaven or not. If we do I'm gonna have a pack of 'em!

JHC

https://www.bartleby.com/364/335.html

My heart goes out to you. I still break down over the loss of my best friend and it happened 27 years ago. My wife got me a nearly identical looking dog in 2011 and I had to have her put down this summer. I still tear up thinking about her love and devotion. From now on, I'm calling the local coyotes my pets so I won't have that heartache ever again.

_mg_0058sm.jpg

13 minutes ago, Cholla said:

My heart goes out to you. I still break down over the loss of my best friend and it happened 27 years ago. My wife got me a nearly identical looking dog in 2011 and I had to have her put down this summer. I still tear up thinking about her love and devotion. From now on, I'm calling the local coyotes my pets so I won't have that heartache ever again.

_mg_0058sm.jpg

The heartache never goes completely away but the unconditional love of a new four legged companion does make the hurt easier to bear.

11 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

The heartache never goes completely away but the unconditional love of a new four legged companion does make the hurt easier to bear.

Maybe for some. When we brought the above dog (Galena) home I held her in my arms and sobbed because she looked so much like my old dog, Sheba. It dredged up all that pain and loss all over again.

scan0004.jpg

Archived