SASS Wire Forum

FS: Uberti S&W New Model #3 45 colt, nickel--SPF!

Jackson Haller

Hi All!

Found another safe queen!  Uberti S&W New Model #3, 45 colt, 6 1/2 inch barrel, nickel. Picked it up at EoT a few years ago, shot a few boxes of smokeless out of it, (did try some 45 colt BP loads and they also worked fine!), dressed it up with some nice micarta white grips and an El Paso Saddlery holster (all included) and put it in the back of the safe .  It's in very fine condition and was cleaned immaculately after each use. (You can read about this model in the current "Guns of the Old West" issue, Fall 2019.) I'd like to see it go to someone who will use the dickens out of it and have priced this package at a very attractive price, definitely below the MSRP as found in the above article.

Given this, no dealers, please.  I want this to go directly to a cowboy action shooter who will use it.

Not interested in trades at this time.

My FFL to your FFL: $895 shipped, USPS MO only, no personal checks. Please post replies on this thread--SPF!

s&w no 3 left.jpg

s&w no 3 right.jpg

I get my grips here depending on what pistol.  They require a little fitting.

http://buffalobrothers.net/epages/6e0660d3-c48c-462c-bcf4-e93d79a29461.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/6e0660d3-c48c-462c-bcf4-e93d79a29461/Categories/On_Line_Store/4-G

I live in the Spanish springs area of Sparks if you need help.  No charge I ain’t in business.

Archived