SASS Wire Forum

Found a Unicorn at gunshow

Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

I just found/bought 2 original model  stainless consc serial  # Ruger 4 3/4" vaqueros.  But-----they are 32/20's with extra 32 H&R mags.  Ruger only made 230 some of 'em with that barrel length and I now have 2 of 'em!  Can't post a photo for awhile 'cause we've got a BS law in Wa state, says I've gotta wait for the local law to do the NIC check, when they get around to it.

Keep going to them gunshows, never know what you might find!

Money in the bank!

I bid on a consecutive pair on Gunbroker back in March. I think I went to $1800, and they sold for over $2000. Johnny Meadows had an engraved, short stroked pair for sale not too long back for $2500.

18 hours ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

I just found/bought 2 original model  stainless consc serial  # Ruger 4 3/4" vaqueros.  But-----they are 32/20's with extra 32 H&R mags.  Ruger only made 230 some of 'em with that barrel length and I now have 2 of 'em!  Can't post a photo for awhile 'cause we've got a BS law in Wa state, says I've gotta wait for the local law to do the NIC check, when they get around to it.

Mike old buddy

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

Be thankful you have the NRA working for you.

In Canada, those Rugers would be prohibited because of the calibre. 25's and 32's are Verbotten.

Now, the government is discussing a handgun ban (only affecting legal gun owners) and central storage,(Easier gun shopping for thugs).

Archived