SASS Wire Forum

Movies - Real Turkeys

Subdeacon Joe

7 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I have tried several times to make it through “The Sound of Music”.  I must be the only person on earth to not like it.

18 minutes ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

No you're not

I was made to watch this movie once. I was a child and could not get away from it. We were at a drive-in movie. The popcorn and the Ju-Ju’s that I thought were treats were actually bribes and mental conditioning. My brain has not been the same since. Hills scare me. I am told they are alive but they do not move...there must be some music that keeps them alive but I do not hear it.

Haunting...

Lost in Translation with Bill Murray.

I left that one questioning, "What the heck was that about?"

Larry The Cable Guy, Health Inspector was a real stinker too.

22 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

It Could Happen to You(Nicolas Cage)  is the only movie I can remember walking out of the theater.

We have only walked out of the theater for one single movie.
We thought it was going to be a medieval scary movie, but it turned out to be torture.
The bad guy had some good looking naked blonde, with large tracts of land, and was ripping her tongue out.
She was pouring blood all over said nice tracts of land when we got up and left.

I love scary movies, and love large tracts of land... but not torture or slasher flicks... ugh.

16 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Only thing that beats the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is Trail of the Screaming Forehead:

Of course, one might say that these are humorous spoofs....;-)

Dayum... this has got to be the Daddy of all Stinkers...  shoo-eee-momma that sucks...  kudos for find it.

16 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Only thing that beats the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is Trail of the Screaming Forehead:

Of course, one might say that these are humorous spoofs....;-)

Satire we calls it.

My wife and I saw "out of africa" when it came out in the theater on a date before marriage and promptly fell asleep in the theater. Years later it came on TV so we thought we'd try again to see what we missed.  It didn't last long before we changed the channel 

Okay I listed one earlier that I always thought was a stinker, but then I saw one last night... kind of like Kraft, really cheesy!

If you ever get a chance...miss it!

Supergirl 1984.

Hobo With a Shotgun.

And it starred Rutger Hauer! Maybe he needed lunch money?

On 10/20/2019 at 2:24 PM, J-BAR #18287 said:

I have tried several times to make it through “The Sound of Music”.  I must be the only person on earth to not like it.

Bring your copy down to the hill and I'll make it better by singing all of the lyrics along with the singers but louder.

Archived