SASS Wire Forum

Name Tags

Snakebite

Klassic laser works has made them for the TN State match for several years. i havent heard any complaints.   tazzkid@gmail.com is the contact info from the match booklet

Imis

Klassic Laser works does an excellent job for us. As well as award plaques etc. Gun wood engraving as well. Tazz & Single Rose are Cowboy/Girls and take care to make you happy.

tazzkid@gmail.com

The Old Fort Parker Patriots (Grosbeck, TX) made them out of cow ear tags for one of their annual matches fairly recently.

cow ear tag.jpg

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

The Old Fort Parker Patriots (Grosbeck, TX) made them out of cow ear tags for one of their annual matches fairly recently.

cow ear tag.jpg

Man, I bet that hurt when they were put on while picking up your shooter's package! Maybe I could just brand everyone on the Left Cheek. ;)

The Cavalier Cowboys and the Mattaponi Sundowners split the cost to buy a button or pen printing machine. Now we make our own.

ive collected most all of mine over the years and i enjoy them , i know some might think it dumb but i have all of them and hope to one day figure out a decent display that pleases me , i always look forward to seeing what shows up at every shoot , thanks to those that put the effort in , it is appreciated 

Only complaint you will get form me is they seem to be the tags are getting smaller, the print is getting smaller, and they get harder to read. I am sure it is the name

tags fault. I figure some day soon I will need name tags the size of billboards and a fount that matches.

Archived