SASS Wire Forum

Forehand Wadsworth Bulldog Trigger Spring Question

Cholla

I just bought a Forehand & Wadsworth .32 S&W seven-shot British Bulldog revolver. The trigger spring is something that a garage gunsmith made up so the trigger guard can screw in all the way to the frame. I checked Numrich and they don't have any in stock. Since so many companies copied the original British Bulldog I am wondering if the springs interchange? Anyone know for certain?

Try Jack First, Inc. (Rapid City, SD),  (605) 343-8481,  a gun parts supplier.  They may have Bulldog parts or may be able to direct you to a source that does have them.....perhaps if not a US source, then maybe a source in England(?). 

Explain and discuss....they’ve been willing and informative to me in the past regarding other firearms

—-EDIT

IT IS possible however, that even SAYING the word,,”d

Try Jack First, Inc. (Rapid City, SD),  (605) 343-8481,  a gun parts supplier.  They may have Bulldog parts or may be able to direct you to a source that does have them.....perhaps if not a US source, then maybe a source in England(?). 

Explain and discuss....they’ve been willing informative to me in the past regarding other firearms

—-Edit

It IS possible that even saying the word “gun” in England is some kind of felony, of some degree, so it may not be possible to purchase gun parts there. 

Cat Brules

Archived