SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Utah Bob #35998

Current project

Mounting a TV so I can watch videos or Netflix whilst on the treadmill. Got most of the connections figured out. Now to get the cables concealed. I put in a selector switch. Not full auto, just to go from Bluray input to computer input.

TV Install.jpg

Edited by Utah Bob #35998
  • Like 4

Having a TV or something to distract you while working out can be a good thing. Riding a stationary bike or using a treadmill can be boring. 

My buddy would pick a half hour show and watch that while using his treadmill. He worked his way up to one hour shows. 

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Having a TV or something to distract you while working out can be a good thing. Riding a stationary bike or using a treadmill can be boring. 

My buddy would pick a half hour show and watch that while using his treadmill. He worked his way up to one hour shows. 

I'm going through my Monty Python collection now. :lol:

Edited by Utah Bob #35998
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I'm going thropugh my Mobntyn Python collection now. :lol:

Perfect! 

Coincidentally, I have been watching MP on Netflix. I think I am on season 2 now. Love that show. 

I have a treadmill and a stationary bike and a tv right in front of me. I usually do 30-40 minutes if the weather is bad outside. Amazing how the time flies when you have a TV on.;)

Cover the space between the table and the tv with a Navajo saddle blanket.

Trivia:  a Navajo gentleman told me that the Navajo word for “saddle blanket” is the most difficult word for anglos to pronounce.  I believe it; I could never get it right.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Cover the space between the table and the tv with a Navajo saddle blanket.

Trivia:  a Navajo gentleman told me that the Navajo word for “saddle blanket” is the most difficult word for anglos to pronounce.  I believe it; I could never get it right.

I don’t think the memo sahib wants me to move the blanket from the living room. ;)

B76E3105-440E-47A3-BF2D-A6CEE319CFEE.jpeg

• Like 1