SASS Wire Forum

"Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink" Results

I'm very proud to announce that with a lot of help and gracious donations from the Cowgirls and Cowboys that came and shot the Tennessee State Championship we were able to collect $4400.00 for The American Cancer Society. For all those who donated by check I wanted to let you know all the checks went out in today's mail. 

Sixgun Seamus and High Cotton Kitty won the Pinkies for the Best Dressed Pink Cowboy and Cowgirl. There was so much pink this year the judges had a lot to look at but I think  in the end the decision was unanimous. A huge thank you to Blue Eyed Drifter and Vix-n for creating and furnishing the awards. There are so many people that help in this effort I could never list all of them but I want to offer a huge heartfelt thank you to all who helped and all who donated.

I only got a couple of pictures this year so I hope folks that got any will reply and post them.

The 1st picture is Sixgun Seamus and High Cotton Kitty with their Pinkies, this was Friday night so they didn't have on their pink costumes....

The 2nd pictures is pretty dark but from left Chickamauga Slim with his pink Tutu, Imis Twohofon with his large pink hat, me in the center but I didn't have on my pink boots (they are shown in another picture) , Vix-n and Blue Eyed Drifter. 3rd picture shows that even the Gunfighter silhouette was sporting a pink bandanna and last are my boots. Hopefully someone can post a picture of Seamus and Kitty in their winning costumes.. 

Thanks again to everyone and start thinking about what might win you the Pinkie Award next year.

Randy

IMG_5737.JPG

IMG_E5735.JPG

IMG_5728.JPG

IMG_5689.JPG

Here is Sixgun Seamus and Sixgun Schwaby

IMG_20191010_130214996.jpg

Here is Schwaby after he had collected a few bucks.

IMG_20191010_153536182.jpg

Here is Imis after his pink hat was shot up for the cause(he wasn't wearing it at the time).

Hopefully someone else has a picture of Kitty and others.

Randy

Archived