SASS Wire Forum

WTB a pair of 38's

Hot Iron Hill

I have a pair of Cimarron Pietta Eliminator C's .....

Factory Short Stroke & Low/Wide Hammers, Tuned by Cimarron, Full Race, 4 3/4", 38/357, Blue & CCH

Wide Hi Viz brass covers on front sights, backstraps engraved by Aspen Filly... one sez "TEXAS" the other "LIBERTY"

They've been shot Lots, I've had them for about 3 years and there is some wear showing on the finish, but they Look Really Nice  !!!!

Very Smooth & Ready to Rock!.....

$1000 for the pair plus shipping to your FFL.... (He must accept pistols shipped from an individual.)

I can take some more pics if they're interested...........

IMG_0333.thumb.jpg.b12b0c243d127e8a9d55c976db91f61c.jpg

I have a pair of Ruger blued Blackhawks new with action jobs. 4 5/8” barrels. These are new in the box, only test fired.

$1000 shipped to your FFL.

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

928-300-6684

thank you, J M

• 2 months later...

Have a pair of pieta frontiers listed in the classifieds, 4 1/2 , cch, lowered hammers very nice shooting, 2-300 rounds through them. $1000.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Iron Hill, 

Are you still looking? 

I'm selling my 357/38 Ruger Blackhawks; one is the 200th anniversary (1776 -1976) bought new from a gun store in FL. The matching 2nd is a standard Blackhawk (bought new at same time) with approximately 15 matches at a load of 2.1 gr bulls eye. 

Wolff springs 2 years ago, and some polishing/ deburring complete.  The cylinder pin has one groove cut off of each so that they can be removed without unscrewing the ejector housing. 

I also have a Kirkpatrick Lady's tequila rig for them that will fit between a 40-26 inch waist with interchangeable belt extensions. Asking $1100 for the pair. 

Rig negotiable.

Cholera Kate

Archived