SASS Wire Forum

Out of control

Last week I picked up the prettiest Colt Peacemaker .22 with a gorgeous case hardened frame and last night I finally gave in to my age old itch for a real Colt SAA from gunbroker.

I need forgiveness and absolution but I don't know what church provides services for such as I.

Since you feel guilty your penance is that you must buy everyone in the Saloon at least two rounds of drinks  today.

Bottles, please see that this fellow makes good. :D

And  congrats on your new toys. ;)

Sniff, sniff, thank you, thank you for your kind support and understanding.  Bartender, set them up for my warm hearted friends..........................I think I can find some change left in my pockets.....................'though not much left after my dealings with the SAA.

And Charlie, I promise they will be duly dirtied at the range!

Water clear and not over 30 days old.
I'm sure if Abbott William comes strugglin' up from the Rabbitville monastery, he can grant absolution.

If he can absolve that pale eyed Sheriff's hell raising get, he can save your corroded soul and make it look easy!

On 10/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Last week I picked up the prettiest Colt Peacemaker .22 with a gorgeous case hardened frame and last night I finally gave in to my age old itch for a real Colt SAA from gunbroker.

I need forgiveness and absolution but I don't know what church provides services for such as I.

Congratulations, now you need to get another in a bigger caliber! .45 Colt or .357!;)

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Congratulations, now you need to get another in a bigger caliber! .45 Colt or .357!;)

The Colt SAA is NIB in .45 colt with a 5 1/2" BBL   Gunbroker had another one also NIB, in .45 colt with a 4.75" BBL, for about the same price but I dilly dallied for one day too much and it got sold before I could get back to it.  It'll probably be a very long time before another such deal comes along again. 

You did not spend $$$.

You swapped $$$ for a tangible item that will likely go up in value.

You did better than spending much less on these deer rifles put out by the major manufacturers these days.  The have little re-sell value.

Archived