SASS Wire Forum

Astros just beat the Yankees 8-3.

Yankees are playing some terrible baseball, they're choking!! I don't like either team, in fact I hate 'em so GO NATIONALS!!

I just want to see Verlander do well.  He deserves it.  We miss him in Detroit.  Even though he's  with the Astros, he still does things in Detroit.  He has a foundation that supports veterans.  http://winsforwarriors.org/

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yankees are playing some terrible baseball, they're choking!! I don't like either team, in fact I hate 'em so GO NATIONALS!!

I don't have anything against the Astros, but I absolutely detest the Yankees.

Go Houston

2 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Me too.  But I just want to see Kate Upton jumping up and down again.

I missed that!

10 hours ago, Sarge said:

I just want to see Verlander do well.  He deserves it.  We miss him in Detroit.  Even though he's  with the Astros, he still does things in Detroit.  He has a foundation that supports veterans.  http://winsforwarriors.org/

I did not know about his foundation, that's awesome. ;)

YANKS FORCE GAME SIX!!!

Still the greatest franchise in Major League Baseball and will be for longer than any of us will live to see!!!

Even when little money was spent on baseball players, the Yankees were still great!!  And if it's all NYC money, explain the Mets, the Giants, (who moved for the money) and the Dodgers, (who moved for the money)!

6 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Even when little money was spent on baseball players, the Yankees were still great!!  And if it's all NYC money, explain the Mets, the Giants, (who moved for the money) and the Dodgers, (who moved for the money)!

I agree totally, the Yankees ARE baseball! Their history is just so beyond any other team ever! Do I want them to win? Hell no!! :lol:

Hooray for the little guy Jose Altuve!!! Go Astros!!

Astros-Nationals...should be a good series!

Congrats to the Colt 45s.  Guess I'll watch NHRA and NASCAR 'til they wind up their seasons.

Archived