SASS Wire Forum

The SASS Kentucky State Championship well be held April 30, May 1,  2 at Ponderosa Pines in Manchester Ky. Home of The Black Gold Shootout! Applications are available on our web site ponderosa-pines.com There will be more information to come. Also Black Gold applications are available as well. 

Planning on being there to shoot this time!!

• 2 weeks later...
On November 1, 2019 at 10:00 AM, Yazoo City Gal said:

Count me in!

We gonna' PARTY!!!

I want to make it this coming year. But its hard to miss ones wedding anniversary and not wind up in the dog house, we'll see.

May 1st yep that's it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kentucky State is quickly approaching and applications are rolling in. Sign up early, sign up often.

Going to be a little different than Black Gold but will be one for the books. We always have a good time and the shooting is great.

Matthew Duncan, the Oak Ridge Outlaws shoot the weekend between those two matches, we would love to have you join us and we are about half way between the two ranges.

M.D.!  That Oak Ridge bunch it top notch!!

18 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Matthew Duncan, the Oak Ridge Outlaws shoot the weekend between those two matches, we would love to have you join us and we are about half way between the two ranges.

Thank you for the invite!

I've got the wife agreed to come with me for the Georgia match.  She's visiting with the grandkids while I'm at the match.  She said she ain't a going to agree to 2 weeks of Kentucky, Oak Ridge and Georgia.  :(  She said she'd get bored sitting in a motel room and when I suggested she come to the match with me I get that, "How dumb can you get" look.

21 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Thank you for the invite!

I've got the wife agreed to come with me for the Georgia match.  She's visiting with the grandkids while I'm at the match.  She said she ain't a going to agree to 2 weeks of Kentucky, Oak Ridge and Georgia.  :(  She said she'd get bored sitting in a motel room and when I suggested she come to the match with me I get that, "How dumb can you get" look.

Oak Ridge also shoots the Tuesday before the Saturday match.

Its just a short ride to the Smokey Mtns with Pigeon Forge shopping, Dollywood,  Gatlinburg, and of course the Mtns.

4 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Its just a short ride to the Smokey Mtns with Pigeon Forge shopping, Dollywood,  Gatlinburg, and of course the Mtns.

Some shopping at Turkey Creek as well, 30 minutes from the range.

16 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Stop it cowpokes.  This is getting expensive!  If I purchase a used Class B and fly her to Atlanta I can attend the three matches and then she can ride back with me... 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:19 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

Any chance of that bein a 2 day shoot.

kR

12 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Any chance of that bein a 2 day shoot.

kR

It is.

Tuesday afternoon and Saturday morning. They have so much fun they gotta rest 3 days between matches...

13 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

She said she'd get bored sitting in a motel room and when I suggested she come to the match with me I get that, "How dumb can you get" look.

She's soooooooooooo wrong.  I have never shot a match but there are those I will not miss so long as I drawing breath and not incarcerated.  That's where my friends are.

I saw a picture of the awards, man I got to get me one of those. Maybe I can at least pick up a third place with all of the Outlaws that show up for this match.

Howdy all. Applications are coming in daily and the date is fast approaching. It is going to be great! We are working on a new stage we hope to have ready by match time. And as Tenn Tombstone said the awards are looking great. Come shoot the Kentucky Derby of Cowboy Shooting!!!

9 hours ago, Three Gun Cole said:

Mailed in my app today

3 Gun

Don't forget that Along with the Kentucky State Shoot,  we are Doing the  Showdown in May.    Kentucky State, Evansville Spring Roundup and Ohio State Shoot   3 Great Shoots.  And One Person that Shoots in all 3 Shoots,  will win a Rugged Gear 4 Gun Cart Donated by Rugged Gear. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived